What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daughter went to Russia and all I got . . .

Slick

. . .was a T-shirt and a coffee cup:

russia 1.jpg russia 2.jpg

I did get some currency and coins, too. Which is a whole other collection. I was really wanting a set of nesting dolls, but it just wasn't meant to be, apparently.

Hahaha... Went there a couple of months ago and treated my fridge with a magnet of the same kind :bigsmile:

She included this brochure in the package from a stop in Krakow.

Scan_20190805 (2).jpg

Scan_20190805 (4).jpg

I'd have to go with the "EXTREME EXPERIENCE" AND the Maxim ride.

Here is a set in our local "Erin Auctions" bids start at $10 cdn + 13% & 13% tax.
I can get them perhaps for you ~:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Or you can bid online and I can pick them up and ship them to you - what ever works.
Auction is next Tuesday 5pm start.

Attachments

• rd2.jpg
    rd2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 8
  • rd1.jpg
    rd1.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 6
  • rd3.png
    rd3.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 9
Here is a set in our local "Erin Auctions" bids start at $10 cdn + 13% & 13% tax.
I can get them perhaps for you ~:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Or you can bid online and I can pick them up and ship them to you - what ever works.
Auction is next Tuesday 5pm start.

Haha! Such a deal! Thanks for the offer.
I try to impress upon the daughter to get kitschy stuff on her travels. She figured I'd prefer the
Putin on a Bear t-shirt over something "nice". She wasn't wrong.

Then ask her for this. I got this for my b-day. And I have not been to Russia in 42 years.
DSCF1572.jpg