Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBC News Report

Images
    Thanks
    There is no doubt that guns attract an enormous amount of stupid. And, there is a lot of stupid out there. I could certainly agree that many should not be allowed to have guns. However, that is not the way the system works - we all get them or no one gets them. I want to keep mine, and I am willing to pay the price of that decision. I agree with Subs that I would be willing to talk about restrictions, but we already know the entire game plan of the Left. No restriction will be enough until even air guns are banned. They will not stop, and I will not start the conversation. None shall pass.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M8owner For This Useful Post:

wichitaslumlord (17th August 2019)

Ordnance Approved/Premium
    Thanks
    "It's only a scratch..."
    ALL ORDNANCE SHOWN BY ME HAS BEEN INERTED AND HAS NO LIVE FILLERS.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 Times in 467 Posts
    "No restriction will be enough until even air guns are banned. They will not stop, and I will not start the conversation. None shall pass. "

Yep, that's the whole point. Once the first restriction had passed, there is no stopping anymore and an attempt to restrict wapons in the hands of those who cannot bear the resoponsibility of handling weapons will soon end in an all out restriction for all.
    On the other hand.... when living in rural USA you really need a weapon for self protection as the police will never be in time when it comes to protect you in case of... They're already allways late -with a Lucky exeption- in the Netherlands, and that's a small country.

Ordnance Approved/Premium
    Thanks
    Funny thing is, in Rural America the crime rate is still much lower than where the protection would be needed most, i.e., the cities. Rural areas usually DO have weapons, so most of the criminals are cautious, knowing that their likelyhood of being shot is heightened even in an "empty" dwelling. (Knocking on my wooden table now).
    Last edited by bacarnal; 15th August 2019 at 10:30 PM.
    ALL ORDNANCE SHOWN BY ME HAS BEEN INERTED AND HAS NO LIVE FILLERS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12