What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military Odyssey 2019

reccetrooper

Premium Member
My haul from Saturday at the Military Odyssey 2019 show in Detling, Kent.

The box for L60A2 rounds still has the internal foam block, plastic wrap, even the silica gel bags, only things missing are the actual rounds.

All the rounds/cases are inert/empty. Particularly pleased to pick up the L2A2 and L3A1 CS casings. The drill rounds are for a friend.

I only went yesterday, but the show is on today and tomorrow also.

Attachments

• 3141270A-3382-40F8-94EC-A1D8DC0BA7F9.jpg
    3141270A-3382-40F8-94EC-A1D8DC0BA7F9.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 111
nice haul, i was there with BigDave on our annual daytrip, was nice to meet up with fellow BOCN members Fjordhouse,millsbomber and oldshotandshell. I didnt get any ordnance as i no longer collect it but picked up a couple of cheap helmets and bayonets, oh and sunburn

nice haul, i was there with BigDave on our annual daytrip, was nice to meet up with fellow BOCN members Fjordhouse,millsbomber and oldshotandshell. I didnt get any ordnance as i no longer collect it but picked up a couple of cheap helmets and bayonets, oh and sunburn

You missed me on stall 47!

The big discussion topic was that the War & Peace Revival is rapidly falling out of favour and the Odyssey is taking over as the big show of the year.

I didn't hear one persno say W&P was any good this year. Re-enactors, vehicle owners and stall holders all were unhappy with it.

@reccetrooper, what did you pay for those CS cases? have wanted some of these for years...

anyone got any spares?? :)

PM sent.
I don’t have any spares as I am always on the look out for baton and CS items for my own collection. The only spare British CS case I’ve had went to another BOCN member almost two years ago in a straight swap.