Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Premium Member
    Images
    Thanks
    Where are the photos of the show ?????
    Search always English and US Bomb Fuzes!

ORDNANCE APPROVED/Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,671 Times in 1,030 Posts
    I didn't take any. With the exception of SLICS, taking photos at gunshows, military shows, etc in the US is pretty much discouraged. You have too many people on each end of the spectrum that want to use your photos for their own propaganda methods. So photos are usually discouraged and looked upon with some suspicion. I may have been able to get away with it in this case, but it can be a bad habit to get into.
    All dug or live ordnance shown in my posts is under EOD control and has been or will be dealt with accordingly by EOD personnel

Thanks
    Hi,
    Deep Purple, in Berlin, was the first concert I went to in my live and with an american girl. I still remember her name, Tracy. That was in 1968 and I still like the music.
    Bellifortis.
    Quote Originally Posted by sksvlad View Post
    In my dreams only, I have to work. But I am going to a concert by Deep Purple tomorrow night. Anyone as old as I am remembering Deep Purple?
    Last edited by Bellifortis; 8th October 2019 at 10:18 AM.

Ordnance Approved/Premium
    Thanks
    I agree with US-Subs as far as pictures go. People can get touchy. I'll also plead to laziness, since I never think of taking them and also that I'm just too busy finding stuff and jaw jacking. Here are pix of what I found, though....

20191004_201601.jpg20191004_202413.jpg

Jeff was kind enough to bypass the 57mm M303 and let me have it, the 6Pdr came with a broad arrow marked M23A2 casing, both 1943 dtd. The 37mm Cannister is US (America Ordnance Co. marked) and found a home in a Winchester 2-96 37x136mm casing. The two US 37mm MKI's came with fuzes. The 37mm Krupp (screw off base) Trench Gun round came in a Russiam 37mm casing. The two Hotchkiss nose fuzes found homes in 1880's rounds lacking them. The MKI grenade is unfuzed. The two 25mm Nordenfelt's were a surprise. And the 25mm Hotchkiss came in a 25.4x87mm Fiat-Revelli casing. Does anyone have a 25.4mm Fiat-Revelli projectile they want to part with? Cheers, Bruce.
    ALL ORDNANCE SHOWN BY ME HAS BEEN INERTED AND HAS NO LIVE FILLERS.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bacarnal For This Useful Post:

hasag (8th October 2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12