What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mein Kampf special edition

sksvlad

I took pics at a gun show last summer (I did not buy it). If anyone can translate the handwritting, that would be great. I think "Sittard" is a Dutch city on the border with Germany.
DSCF1581.jpgDSCF1582.jpgDSCF1583.jpgDSCF1584.jpgDSCF1585.jpgDSCF1586.jpgDSCF1587.jpgDSCF1588.jpgDSCF1589.jpg

Last edited:
With this type of book Hitler made millions of $. Every new family would be presented with an issue. This is a standard issue, printed in the millions. Nothing special. This book was presented to a newly wed couple in Alsorf / North-Rhine-Westfalia. That first page with the stamp in the lower left reads as follows:
"For the newly wed couple...-... with the best wishes for a lucky marriage. Presented by the municipality Alsdorf on the 4th January 1944. The Burgomaster..."
Regards,
Bellifortis.