What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drive and Shoot Tanks and Artillery

I'd love to fire all these different guns, because I never had the chance to do it. But, 8250,-$ for 5 Tank-/Artillery-rounds and 98 small arms rounds is a very, very hefty sum. I don't know any woman that will give such a present to her man. I for shure would like to meet a woman like that.

Their main customers are corporations and visitors from far away lands - like Japan. They told me it is not unusual for some companies to drop $40,000 in one day there. I am one of their suppliers.

Last edited:
I've seen japanese corporate sponsored groups here in europe too and know that these corporations try everything to make their employes happy. But, also we have many legalized enjoyments here in europe, that are even illegal in the US where you can end up in jail for, they don't add up to such high amounts, for a group of japanese. These employees must be really good, that their employer goes to such length to make them happy. I know that by japanese tradition, employees are "married" to their employer till the end. But, I heard that these custom also is slowly changing in these modern times.