What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military badge country of origin ?

roller63

Premium Member
Can anyone identify the country of origin of this military badge please ? Asking for a friend. Many thanks.022.jpg

There is a member with the web handle WICHITASLUMLORD, he collects patches, maybe you could ask him.

Hi Allan

I haven't found out so far, I did look to see how many countries had "Royal Families" to try and identify the crown on the patches, but it seems there are around 40+ countries, depending on which website you look at.

Regards, Tony.

I also spent ages looking at crowns so many similar but different.. keep me posted if you do find out

I do not recognize them, But I have forwarded pictures to a friend who is the oracle of insignia. I will let you know what he says! Pat

I've spent quite a time looking at this now and i'm wondering if they have something to do with the 'Real Grupo de Cultura Covadonga' ?

Well, no luck from the insignia guru. He thinks it may be a jacket pocket patch from a school, country club, fraternal organization, etc.... It is definitely not a British formation sign.

Sorry. Pat

Thanks Guys, it looks like it could well be of Spanish origin, and maybe not even Military, but will let you know if I find out more.