What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting TM

Hallo @MINENAZ16,
thank you for showing this interesting link. Is there any way to download this TM ? I don't seem to manage.
regards,
Bellifortis.

Go to the hyperlink. On the top left there is a red box that says "EBook-Free". Hover your mouse pointer over the box, and a little window will appear. At the bottom of that window, there is a line that says "Download ePub , PDF Read instructions on electronic reader."

Click right on top of "PDF"

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Well I have to pay for downloading.
Can someone put it in the download section please.

Regards,

Chris

Chris.
If you have to pay for downloads that seems unfair.
I am no computer whiz but on my macbook I just clicked on the link.
Opens and then clicked on file and can save to desktop, documents or download without doing anything else.
To Minenaz , that was a great TM and much later than any other I had seen .Thanks, Ron.

Hi Chris,
if you follow the instructions given by @HAZORD(Thank you very much !) above, you should be able to get a free download. I had the same problems like you, as the link was in french language, which I never learned. But, following HAZORD's instructions, it works.
Rergards,
Bellifortis.
Well I have to pay for downloading.
Can someone put it in the download section please.

Regards,

Chris