What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E.C.R.A. Germany!!!!!!!

Fusse2004

Premium Member
After careful consideration and taking into account the current
Dynamics of coronavirus spread as well
Increasing travel restrictions, our meeting from April to the 19th
and June 20, 2020.

The decisive factor was that the municipality of Aerzen held all events for
April canceled. This cancellation is currently only for
Events until April 10, 2020, but 90% of the event is scheduled for May
go inside.

I have postponed them so that everyone has the opportunity in the long run
to plan.

best regards

Uta

Fusse2004 Uta

Thank you for the update, and thank you for all your hard work arranging these events, look forward to attending in June.

Cheers

Womble Mike

Echo that - Was really looking forwards to seeing you all. I will just have to be patient!
Thank you for all your hard work, and look forwards to seeing you soon.
Cheers
Switch

This is a horrible year for cartridge collecting! It is looking more like SLICS will be canceled, and all the gun shows around be are also being canceled. The PA Cartridge Collectors Show I run in August, in SE Pennsylvania is still on, and I sincerely hope the supper will calm things down.

This is a horrible year for cartridge collecting! It is looking more like SLICS will be canceled, and all the gun shows around be are also being canceled. The PA Cartridge Collectors Show I run in August, in SE Pennsylvania is still on, and I sincerely hope the supper will calm things down.

I meant "summer"!

May 24, 2020 Aerzen 2020 ECRA meeting
After another review, our meeting will now take place on November 6th and 7th.
The background is that in Lower Saxony until 31.8. Meetings over 100 people are prohibited.
If it is still the case in November, the next regular meeting will be on April 23rd and April 24th, 2021.