Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Premium Member
    Thanks

Corona virus racing

I went to work today along a 2 lane mini highway called Palisades. Usually it is packed with cars and police so going fast is not an option. There were a Porsche and a Camaro racing in front of me above 100 mph occupying both lanes. The end of the world.....

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,001 Times in 534 Posts
    Here 100 mph is the average travel speed for most cars when the highway is filled light until medium so the end of the world is still a bit away :-). But when I drove home last night it was the first time in my live that I could look into both directions of the highway and did not see any other car. This would have been a good time to break the 200 mph (but not with my car :-) ). On the same highway some days ago there was a 65 km long traffic jam near the polish border because of Corona controls. My compassion with the polish truck drivers waiting there.

Since today we are only allowed to leave our houses for work, buying food and a few other things. I hope it helps soon but I think they also must close most companies until the numbers improove.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpini For This Useful Post:

sksvlad (22nd March 2020), wichitaslumlord (24th March 2020)

Premium Member
    Images
    Thanks
    I got my car yesterday for the first time since I can own it! It was over at 225 km. But was overtaken by a Porsche that had at least 300 km on it. To everyone: stay healthy.
    Search always English and US Bomb Fuzes!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fusse2004 For This Useful Post:

Tmine35 (23rd March 2020)