What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback for every member

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Just been looking at some statistics on the site
I think you all deserve a big THANK YOU from the sites administrators.
As im writing this the site has...
31,556 threads/topics
201,317 posts
£54,235.60 in sales in the classifieds (note all sales go to the seller not to the site)
When i started this site way back in 2007 i never expected it to grow into what it has, this is all down to you.
So to sum it up a big well deserved round of applause to you all
Regards
Allan

Last edited:
This site has changed my life ! I have met and dealt with the most amazing people. I have grown into the hobby. I have travelled to new destinations.

Thank you for the wonderful idea.

SPOTTER, thank YOU and all the others that run this site!! I is REALLY appreciated, all of the hard work and headaches that are endured behind the scenes to let the rest of us have a place to learn, cabitz, and unwind. Thank YOU!!

Thank you Allan for phoning me up all those years ago and asking me to join, i have learned so much over the years, and a big thanks for all what you and your team do.

Yes we all owe you (and apparently your brother too), this site is incredible and made collecting so much more interesting. Thank you very much.

But, I wish to address all my fellow collectors/users who are regularly on this forum, for those who can obviously, I think you should upgrade to Premium Member, it helps this site being up and running, and I am sure this is what we all want.
At the end of the day, a tenner is a pack of cigarettes, so what is it you are waiting for? :rock: