What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

37mm Help Needed

doppz92

Premium Member
Hello, what model, country, era is this solid shot 37mm (diving bands look French?). Cheers.

Attachments

• Image - 2020-04-07T214755.887.jpg
    Image - 2020-04-07T214755.887.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 79
Looks like a very hard to find Cow gun practice projectile, nice original paint, Don,t clean it just wax it.

Thanks a lot MINENAZ16 and tigbrand, I did not think it was British. Is it the 1½ PR COW gun HE (37x190)?

Thanks a lot MINENAZ16 and tigbrand, I did not think it was British. Is it the 1½ PR COW gun HE (37x190)?
That is exactly right! Nice find! Casings aren't nearly as difficult to find so you should be able to find one to complete it!

You get a choice of cases, these projectiles have been found in France, they also tried it out.

Attachments

• newCowPage9.jpg
    newCowPage9.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 27
Thanks Gspragge, that's a very nice case you have, if you decide one day to part with it, let me know, it will find a very nice home. :tinysmile_hmm_t: