What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B52

Slick

b52 bday.jpg

Amazing! Simply amazing! A year older than me and I can barely get out of bed in the morning.

A year older than me and I can barely get out of bed in the morning.

If you'd have a maintenance crew the size of the average B52 you'd still jump out of bed every morning :tinysmile_twink_t2:

We are only a small timespan apart. Quite a few females are found taking care of a big bird like that. I imagine ! that I also will jump out of bed in the mornings with a crew of young woman looking after all my needs.
If you'd have a maintenance crew the size of the average B52 you'd still jump out of bed every morning :tinysmile_twink_t2:

We are only a small timespan apart. Quite a few females are found taking care of a big bird like that. I imagine ! that I also will jump out of bed in the mornings with a crew of young woman looking after all my needs.

Why would you even want to get out of bed...............:tinysmile_twink_t: