What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MineFacts version 1.2 (1995?)

sgdbdr

Hi,

I'm looking (for my obsolete software museum) for a copy of the CD-Rom "MineFacts" version 1.2
Did a rapid search online but I didn't find anything
It could also be part of a package CD called "LANDMINES AND DEMINING: A Global Problem©"

I have version 1.0 (Works in Win 3.x)

Image1.jpg

Cheers,

S.

PM me and tell me where to send it unless you are inundated with offers.
I am on lockdown for 3 months, so cannot send immediately, unless you
are so desperate that you would have it collected by a carrier.

Attachments

• Mine Facts v1.2 - 1.jpg
    Mine Facts v1.2 - 1.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 30
PM me and tell me where to send it unless you are inundated with offers.
I am on lockdown for 3 months, so cannot send immediately, unless you
are so desperate that you would have it collected by a carrier.

You could also always make an digital image of the disc and share that instead. Most standard CD/DVD/Blu-Ray disc-making software will allow you to do that.

Good evening

Thanks to AE501 and Richard709, the MINEFACTS v. 1.2 CD-ROM is now converted into an iso file image.
You can download it here (248Mo) : http://www.mediafire.com/file/lec13lvuyif43jc/MFACTSV1_2.iso/file
To use it, you need :
an old computer running Windows 3.1 or Windows XP (for some reason I couldn't make it work in Win95 and 98)
or
a virtual machine (DOSBOX, Qemu, VirtualBox) running one of these old systems

Simply "mount" the CD and install.

Cheers,

S.

I will try to upload on my cloud drive an already made config of Win 3.1 with MF. But I can't do that now. Please, remind me in 10 days with a PM

Cheers,

S.