What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Czech Sagger

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
Here is a Czech Sagger warhead. 9N110 Nh
Is there any difference between the Russian and Czech versions?
What does the Nh on the end stand for?

Joe

Attachments

• DSC_3685.jpg
    DSC_3685.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 35
The black warhead is inert TP. Nh stands for TP. As far as i know (Nabob might confirm) the Czech stayed with the first variant (9Н110М warhead fuzed with 9Э212) in inventory.
The later 9М14П1 variant came with Okfol (HMX) filled 9Н110М1 warhead fuzed with 9Э236.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info on the Nh … that's what was throwing me off. I thought it might be another variant.

Joe

The Nh is probably short for 'nevýbušných', so 'non-explosive', though it could be short for 'nehybný', which can be used to mean 'inert'.

You'd have to ask someone who is Czech or Slovak for a proper translation though. I just used Google translate and some books I had.

Hi, sorry for the delay,
Nh - náhradní -in Muggle language - substitute. In ammowizzard language it is TP. It is inert.
It is the equivalent of PRAKT on Soviet warheads. It was to be used with regular guidance system and motor for live fire practice.
Bob

Do you know who made these by chance? I know the Czech Republic made certain missiles. There are no markings stating who made these warheads.

Joe

The live warheads were manufactured by Považské Strojírny Dubnica nad Váhom (manufacturers code gts) so it is safe to say that the Nh warhead was made in the same factory. It was also the main assembly factory for the missile. Some mechanical components and electronics was made in other factories, Adamov (fut) beeing one of them.
Bob