What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quickfire messaging problems Quickfire member qertzqay from Germany.

BMG50

Premium Member
I sold a book on quickfire but i am having problems posting messages to buyers for things sold. Have contacted Quickfire but no response, not sure if it my side but i need to contact Ralf alias quickfire member qertzqay anyone know him he is from Germany

QFA has an algorithm that is designed to prevent people circumventing fees and trading directly outside of QFA. I always struggle to message anyone when I have bought anything.

Avoid using numbers and words like payment, send, or asking for or including an email. Keep the message simple using as few words as possible. Sometimes mis-spelling or abbreviating words works, like pp’ed for having sent payment by PayPal, or omitting the space between a couple of words so it doesn’t trigger the algorithm. If you have sold an item, send an invoice to the buyer with your message in the payment section.

When you click on Message Board you should see contact details for the person, including their phone or email details. Contact them using those details instead of the QFA message system.

I tried it, just put a contact email address and it showed in the sent box. All i got before was date and senders name, meaning the message was sent with no content. Right pain the rear part.

Just put a simple message up with contact details and it showed on the sent section, where as before it just showed senders name and date.

All sorted now. For those having this problem use less words and get the buyer or seller to respond to a email address.