What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

big ordnance

Big Ordnance was started by an, IAA Member (Andrew D) many years ago. The link that, SLICK, posted is a totally separate entity, run by a father son duo that are, Combat Vets.

Jason

Hey Rick,

I think I remember, CDVS formally being named , BIG SKY ORDNANCE? Had a flashback memory pop in my head, LOL. I could be wrong?

Jason

Having, myself, a serious case of CRS, I'll go with BIG SKY ORDNANCE.

Hell, I forgot the Alamo!

APFSDS is right, it is an old site started by Andy Duguid, an officer of the IAA. Andy, and his dad Jim, are really into big stuff and EXTREMELY knowledgeable about big US ordnance. Not sure about the status of the site, but it's not hard to contact them. Well-worth the effort.

Have you talked to, Andy, recently? I have not, and should send him a hello soon. Like you said, super knowlegeble with the big stuff. Great guy! Awesome Collection!

Jason

Last I saw Andy was at OVMS SOS where we were trying to beat each other around the show and see who got what. He beat me to several items and vice versa:bigsmile:. Was hoping to see him at SLICS along with a whole bunch of other people:tinysmile_cry_t4:.

I'm still hoping he'll make our Aug. 13-15 show at the Reinholds, PA Fire Hall. I think he has attended our last 25 annual shows. As of now it is still ON!