What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lead Delay "Switch, No. 9, L Delay

BMG50

Premium Member
I want to restore two L delay No9 switches the outside, trying to find more information on them i believe there was a cutaway drawing in a manual somewhere. What was the brass pin with a loop that tucked back into the body did this have a tag on it that was pulled to remove this pin. how was this switch activated safety pin wise and are there close up pictures of the tags. Were they just plain brass with a number on or a painted tag any sizes? I also recall another safety clip that was attached to the switch. in the safety pin area.
The metal fuze adaptor that grips a det ot fuze cord, i remember someone making these for a reenactment display, not sure if it was on this forum or elsewhere, anyone got a spare

Thanks Allan i did do a search before i posted but must have fat fingered and didn't get much