What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pendle Witch Child (2011)

sksvlad

This is a documentary of one of the strangest legal matters in British history https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2033425/, an early 1600's witch trial involving a child. Even though a non war material, it was a critical cornerstone in subsequent British legal developments, therefore influencing American law and the rest of the world.

Last edited:
A very good point. A lot of the stuff I post, especially not so new stuff, is available on various web sites like Amazon Prime and Netfix, if you already subscibe to them. And some of these companies/websites are starting to generate some high quality productions like "The Aeronauts" by Amazon and "Palm Springs" by Hulu.

Last edited:
I've found a lot of good stuff on YouTube - free - during lockdown too...

watched the above doc last night - made me want to go visit Pendle Hill way again soon, not so far from me :)