What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M118A1B1 Code

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
Looking for the manufacturer of the M118A1B1. I think it is US, but cannot find that code in our books.

CODE: KGM

Thanks,

Joe

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 61
Do you know which book you pulled that from? I might have missed it in the US manuals.

Joe

I can't id a book of origin. During years, I putted all info in a personal excell book when I found a new nomenclature of a manufacturer and I don't remember where I found the US KGM.
I found a Facebook page of the Westerville museum where I can read that Killmore Inc made ammunitions during WW2. Probably they used KGM to identify our munitions.
https://www.facebook.com/westervill...re-in-westerville-they-made-/166387190131701/

For KGM, I have also a French id : St Kleber, Colombes

Yoda

Last edited:
Joe,
Do you have technical specifications on this shell 155mm Ill M118A1B1 (I only found in my docs M118A1 and M118A2)
Thanks

This is a dutch shell.
I have the manufacturer in a list of manufacturers who have produced for the dutch army.

Attachments

• Zuschneiden_3.jpg
    Zuschneiden_3.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 33