What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

37x250mmSR headstamp i.d

earni74

Premium Member
Am i right in thinking this 37x250mmSR headstamp is Finnish (Tikkakoski) Thanks

Attachments

• 20201023_121918.jpg
    20201023_121918.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 52
This is a yugoslavian case made by Kompanija Sloboda A.D., Cacak 1975.
Here is a page from a catalogue and headstamps from a 20x110 HS404 and 20x138B.

Attachments

• Zuschneiden_25.jpg
    Zuschneiden_25.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Zuschneiden_23.jpg
    Zuschneiden_23.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Zuschneiden_24.jpg
    Zuschneiden_24.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 14
These are examples of Jugoslavian industrial production. I always considered Jugoslavia as a rather industrialised country with a modern, export oriented military industry. Some years ago I visited a company in Slovakia. The owner told me that he was setting up a large manufacturing factory in Serbia. I told him that China was able to produce much cheaper. He explained me to be wrong. In China wages in this industry had risen to 550 $ a month. And Serbia ? He told me that wages there are 230 $ a month. I said that nobody in Europe can live on that. He said that the Serbs could. There is something fundamentally wrong when Europe lets one of its countries on the european mainland get in such a catastrophic condition. There politics should be excluded. Instead the vultures feed on that calamity.