What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Book - Mills Grenade Development 1915-1918

Have just heard from one BOCN member that books posted on the 9th have not yet been received. This is probably down to local Covid 19 issues at the Post Office. If anyone has not received their book please PM me and I'll give you the date of posting and the PO tracking number.

I just got my copy. This book is absolutely brilliant. Even if you only have a vague interest in grenades it is still a must have book. Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to research and write this book John, and of course Norman/Mike and others who have looked after the wonderful specimens that are photographed in the book for future generations to enjoy.

If you don't have a copy make sure you put this on your Christmas list!

Dave.

My copy arrived safely today thanks. It looks like a very interesting and well researched book. Looking forward to reading it.

I've just seen this afternoon that all my message notifications from BOCN and a couple of private e-mails have gone into my SPAM folder.

I'm following up on emails and payments to PayPal to see what I've missed. Technology!!!

Got mine yesterday, been reading it of and on since it arrived. learning lots. Thanks John, great job..

I got mine copy today.
Very interesting and exciting new information. I highly recommend this book for the grenade enthusiast.

Hi John, Thank you very much for sending me a copy of your great new book which I found very interesting and I learned a great deal from it on all matters concerning the development and production of the grenade. Well done and thank you for all your hard work and ime sure that there will soon be a need for a 2nd edition. Any Mills grenade collector needs to read this book.

Andy