What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for help from an American member to buy something at eBay

Alpini

Premium Member
Hello,

a friend from Poland is trying to buy something from an eBay dealer in the USA which doesn't want to send abroad. The article is a small key and it's offered for 20 $. Can any one of the US-members help me to get this key sent to Europe?

I guess transport cost will be higher than the key itself but it would make someone really happy :) The key is coming from an ex-german Silesian city where my polish friend was living for some time and he's still collecting old german stuff from this city. Payment would be done by me with Paypal.

Regards, Alpini

Wow, looking at the list above , it would be easier to tell what you are allowd to ship to the USA.
So -for instance- an original German WW1 or WW2 Iron cross medal, a medieval helmet, a Dutch 1930's army overcoat would all be prohibited and confiscated?

"MyUS" is just one of a number of "freight forwarding" services - here is a recent CHOICE review & list of others including MyUS (sorry it is bias for Aussies buying from the US)

https://www.choice.com.au/shopping/...s/shopmate-and-us-freight-forwarding-services

Scroll down to the bottom for a comparison of other FF companies etc.

Remember their primary "focus" appears to be the main stream corporate retail stores.................

Last edited:
Wow, looking at the list above , it would be easier to tell what you are allowd to ship to the USA.
So -for instance- an original German WW1 or WW2 Iron cross medal, a medieval helmet, a Dutch 1930's army overcoat would all be prohibited and confiscated?

If you really read the small printed text of the european carriers their general conditions exclude nearly the same things. I think a lot of people violate these conditions without knowing them...