What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Translation from Japanese to English

pzgr40

Premium Member
Who can translate the texts 1 to 4 from japanese to English for me?
Thanks in advance,
Regards, DJH

Attachments

• japanse tekst.jpg
    japanse tekst.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 79
Is it Japanese?

According to Google Translate:

Japanese to English:
=============
因空袭而一片混乱的德军车队空袭带来的混乱给德军战斗和行军的组织带来了扱大0 相识的情景曾经在1941年6月出现在白俄罗斯一带,1944年.相似的情票再次出现,只|空军在德国人头上洒下致命的弹雨

Wehrmacht Confused Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht Wehrmacht 只 | Sora 军 resident Wehrmacht deadly rain

Chinese to English:
============
因空袭而一片混乱的德军车队空袭带来的混乱给德军战斗和行军的组织带来了扱大0 相识的情景曾经在1941年6月出现在白俄罗斯一带,1944年.相似的情票再次出现,只|空军在德国人头上洒下致命的弹雨

Yīn kōngxí ér yīpiàn hǔnluàn de déjūn chēduì kōngxí dài lái de hǔnluàn gěi déjūn zhàndòu hé xíngjūn de zǔzhī dài láile xī dà 0 xiāngshí de qíngjǐng céngjīng zài 1941 nián 6 yuè chūxiàn zài bái'èluósī yīdài,1944 nián. Xiāngsì de qíng piào zàicì chūxiàn, zhǐ | kōngjūn zài déguó réntóu shàng sǎ xià zhìmìng de dàn yǔ

The chaos caused by the airstrikes caused by the airstrikes of the German convoy brought the German fighting and marching to the organization of the German army. The scene of acquaintance once appeared in Belarus in June 1941, and in 1944. Similar love tickets appeared again. Only | Air Force sprinkled deadly bullets on German heads

Note: Although Japanese and Chinese use the same kanji set, the interpretation is different & some "military" technical terms are of course mis-interpretated!

Reference Test (Google Translate) - using Japanese kanji:
#####################

新型コロナウイルスの変異種発見を受け、政府は26日、全世界を対象にとってきた二つの出入国緩和策を28日から一時停止すると発表した。すでに英国と南アフリカは対象から除いていたが、除外対象を全世界に広げる。停止期間は来年1月末までとするが、感染状況次第で延長する可能性もある。一方で中韓など11カ国・地域を対象としたビジネス往来の仕組みは維持する。

Shingata koronauirusu no hen'i-shu hakken o uke, seifu wa 26-nichi, zen sekai o taishō ni totte kita futatsu no shutsunyūkoku kanwa-saku o 28-nichi kara ichiji teishi suru to happyō shita. Sudeni Igirisu to Minamiafurika wa taishō kara nozoite itaga, jogai taishō o zen sekai ni hirogeru. Teishi kikan wa rainen 1 getsumatsu made to suruga, kansen jōkyō shidai de enchō suru kanōsei mo aru. Ippō de chūkan nado 11-kakoku chiiki o taishō to shita bijinesu ōrai no shikumi wa iji suru.

Following the discovery of a variant of the new coronavirus, the government announced on the 26th that it will suspend two immigration mitigation measures targeting the world from the 28th. The UK and South Africa have already been excluded, but the exclusion will be expanded worldwide. The suspension period will be until the end of January next year, but it may be extended depending on the infection situation. On the other hand, we will maintain the business traffic system for 11 countries / regions such as China and South Korea.

The OCR is unable to recognize any of the diagram labels, which is somewhat disappointing.............. I'll have another crack later - time permitting.

Cheers
Drew

@ Sgdbdr; it's the best I have. I did not know untill now this OCR programm existed...
@ Dronic; thanks! It is now sugested on the dutch collectors forum too that it's Chinese and not Japanese.

Regards, DJH

As per sgdbdr comment - the presented document should contain clear precise text /kanji if possible in order for the OCR to correctly identify...............then there are always translation errors especially with specific military terminology.

密封隔板 Sealed partition

1) 起爆奮藿 [Qǐbào ??] /Detonating Charge?
2) 傳药 [Chuán bào yào] /booster
3) 傳爆药隔板 [Chuán bào yào gé bǎn] /booster barrier
4) 傳爆药推 [Chuán bào yào tuī ] / booster ?

The above is the best I can do for you Sir!

Cheers
Drew

Who can translate the texts 1 to 4 from Japanese to English for me?
Thanks in advance,
Regards, DJH

I take it that it's a PTAB-2.5M? As such can't you just use Russian data on the munition?

From the look of it the image is actually from a US DIA/DoD document that has been re-annotated.

Last edited: