What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Wanted from a Canadian

jeff w

I am looking for someone with a Canadian address who can help me out. A merchant in Canada who does not ship outside of Canada has an item I want (I live in the USA).
Will Paypal or trade for your services.
Just need to have it sent to you then you can forward to me. Item is a 17 pdr APDS sabot/proj only (no casing). Please PM if interested.
Will even part with my old Hockey cards!

May I suggest posting this on IAA forum? There is a bunch of Canucks residing there who may be able to help.

Huge thank you to fellow BOCN member SPACEINVADER for helping me out with this. A gentleman and a scholar!
Can BOCN award digital medals to people? I would like to put him in for one for going above and beyond the call of duty. I highly recommend him for all your Canadian dealings.
17 pdr APDS was my Holy Grail. June 44 dated, pre 77mm markings. Would love to know how such early production missed the war and ended up in Canada. Draft dodger?
DSCF4808.jpgDSCF4809.jpgDSCF4810.jpg

Last edited: