What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill cavalry (2021)

sksvlad

A piece of the American Civil War https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13186800/, a subject I find very confusing. When I lived in Europe, American Civil War was covered in high school, but it was so distant geographically and so inaccessible (I could never dream of being in USA). So I paid little attention. Now I live in US (or maybe I am back in the USSR, judging by local politics) and I still can't warm up to the Civil War history, even though I pass all these famous battlefields up and down the East Coast. This movie, with its predominantly un-captivating theatrical performances, does not help at all. But it does show a lot of hardworking reenactors and their hardware, and has actual history behind it. So if you like black powder smoke and Southern drawl, this movie is for you.

Last edited: