What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panzerfaust 100 warhead - details of fittings

peregrinvs

Hi,

I’m in the process of painting and detailing a repro Panzerfaust warhead to go with a restored PZF 100 tube. I need the dimensions for the strip of metal on the side of the PZF 100 warhead that attaches it to the tail unit: width, length and the width of the hole at the end. I also need dimensions for the metal tab on the side of the tail unit that goes through the hole in the strip.

I could probably guess by looking at images, but it would be very helpful to have proper measurements if someone has a Panzerfaust 100 they could measure.

Thanks,

Mark

Here's a link to a book for sale on ebay by Terry Gander that has dimensions of the tab requested. The pages with the diagrams are shown, I'll leave it up to you to buy it or not. I have it, It's a very nice book, well worth having.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164836918104?hash=item26610bc358:g:el4AAOSwUzRgiFIZ

Regards,

Bill

Hi,

I’m in the process of painting and detailing a repro Panzerfaust warhead to go with a restored PZF 100 tube. I need the dimensions for the strip of metal on the side of the PZF 100 warhead that attaches it to the tail unit: width, length and the width of the hole at the end. I also need dimensions for the metal tab on the side of the tail unit that goes through the hole in the strip.

I could probably guess by looking at images, but it would be very helpful to have proper measurements if someone has a Panzerfaust 100 they could measure.

Thanks,

Mark