What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firing tables

Antoon

Ordnance approved
Hello,

I am looking for firing tables from British, US en German artillery from WW2.

This for determining the Range probably error and the end velocity of a HE shell

Most wanted:

British 25 Pr gun/howitzer, 3.7 inch AA gun and 5.5 inch gun
German 7,5 cm, 10,5 cm and 15 cm Feld Haubitze
US 75mm, 105mm and 155mm Howitzer

Greetings - Antoon

Hallo @Antoon,
here http://www.michaelhiske.de/Wehrmacht/Heer/Schusstafeln/StartSeite.htm you find the "Schusstafeln" for many german and also german booty guns. You have to understand technical german language well to understand the many variables and then to compute these into actual distances. It is very interesting but delves deep into physical and chemical variables. But, most of my dutch friends understand german quite well, much better than most germans understand dutch language.
regards,
Bellifortis.

Bellifortis,

Danke schön. Thank you very much for this link.
Reeding and speaking German is no problem.

Greetings - Antoon

Hallo @Antoon,
here http://www.michaelhiske.de/Wehrmacht/Heer/Schusstafeln/StartSeite.htm you find the "Schusstafeln" for many german and also german booty guns. You have to understand technical german language well to understand the many variables and then to compute these into actual distances. It is very interesting but delves deep into physical and chemical variables. But, most of my dutch friends understand german quite well, much better than most germans understand dutch language.
regards,
Bellifortis.

Hello,

I only see the front page. Can I send you a PM?

Greetings - Antoon

Good evening,

Normal, it's only the front page ! I found the book online. Sadly I didn't recorded where but if you're interested, I can upload it on my cloud drive and share the link.
PM is OK too.

Cheers,

S.