What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordnance Archive

batonroundcollector

Premium Member
who are they? just seen a nice set of illustrations credited to them (dated 2008) of 84mm CG rounds go on ebay and wondered if they sold their work on a site?

I think these illustrations are by Tony Debski who produces images for the military to aid in identification and also in several books eg Firing Now by Dick Taylor

Hi,
I’ve recently received a couple of e-mails about my listings of Ordnance Archive illustrations on eBay.
As many of you will know, Tony Debski has been producing these illustrations for EOD organisations for years and he continues to work on new illustrations.
Tony asked me to help sell a complete set of more than 2,000 illustrations which he had printed for another purpose but were no longer needed.
I’m gradually working my way through the illustrations by grouping them in smaller sets and listing approx 4 sets on eBay every Sunday.
I have to stress that there is only 1 copy of each illustration, and it is not possible to request additional copies.
At the current rate of listing, there are enough to last another 6 months.
When they’re gone, they’re gone!
Cheers,
Gary