What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PG-2 Booster interest?

Davehal9000

I recently went out looking for a source for an inert booster for a PG-2, only to find there's nothing out there.

A couple of questions; does anyone have photos and dimensions they are willing to share? I have most of the photos from a previous thread. I guess the dimensions I'm looking for would be the cardboard thickness and some good dimensions on the metal portion.

Along those lines, the back end, is there a separate piece of cardboard under all the green sealant or is the end somehow folded over and sealed?

Finally, is there any interest in these of I were to make a batch of them? My intention is to make them as close as possible to the real thing, meaning the same construction, materials, finish and stencils.

I can't offer up a price yet as I've yet to draw anything up to get a quote on making the metal end. The plan is to put these out as cheap as I can.

Any interest? Suggestions?