What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick Fire Auctions issue

There was a problem last week for a day. This was the first time ive ever had a problem, but all good now, and never had an issue with accounts.

I have noted that the amount of items up for bid is down 75% or so in some categories. It has been that way for months.

I tried to pay up my bill, went on the links got no where, sent emails etc, even tried to contact Rich Ray here, nothing. Money sitting ready to pay. I have also been logged out so i cant see my details. I thought if there was a problem you would get a email. So now i just look whats for sale, nothing fantastic to get excited about, but there you go.

No problems for me; only concern is the lack of larger calibre items on offer. I'll be posting some bigger items soon. Depotman

Im having trouble contacting a seller i write a message in the message box but he does'nt get it but the page says the message was added successfully have emailed QF but nowt yet anyone any ideas.
Tom

thanks for replies guys... still can't login :( have sent em email but no reply as yet - hope it gets sorted soon. if there are issues with QFA, we always have Classifieds here on BOCN - it's an underused feature...

Im having trouble contacting a seller i write a message in the message box but he does'nt get it but the page says the message was added successfully have emailed QF but nowt yet anyone any ideas.
Tom

The QFA e-mail system isn't too good - it is sensitive to certain characters which then blank-out your message. The best way is to use the buyer's 'proper' e-mail address, which you can find on the MESSAGE BOARD link on the SOLD ITEMS page. Depotman

The QFA e-mail system isn't too good - it is sensitive to certain characters which then blank-out your message. The best way is to use the buyer's 'proper' e-mail address, which you can find on the MESSAGE BOARD link on the SOLD ITEMS page. Depotman

I struggle to find ANY combination of words that I can make a coherent and relevant sentence with that doesn’t get wiped blank by the QFA message system.
If I buy or sell anything through QFA I nearly always have to revert to using the buyer/seller email address, and I usually have to apologise for the blank messages that the buyer/seller will have received from me.

I struggle to find ANY combination of words that I can make a coherent and relevant sentence with that doesn’t get wiped blank by the QFA message system.
If I buy or sell anything through QFA I nearly always have to revert to using the buyer/seller email address, and I usually have to apologise for the blank messages that the buyer/seller will have received from me.

Don't bother trying, use the buyer/seller e-mail address as I suggested above. The slight inconvenience is a small price to pay for the facility. Where else can you buy/sell without restrictions - e-Bay!!! Depotman

Don't bother trying, use the buyer/seller e-mail address as I suggested above. The slight inconvenience is a small price to pay for the facility. Where else can you buy/sell without restrictions - e-Bay!!! Depotman

A new website has started up called RELICORPS which is said to allow you to trade militaria without the problems caused by e-bay or PayPal.

URL is www.relicorps.com

The business has been started by Bruce Crompton's son.