What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you MUST learn from your dad..........

don't know about US police but over here one instructor shop someone during a lecture! and they often shoot each other. So no, but checking a gun is not that difficult, if it needs blanks or dummies then two people do it together working from an idiot sheet explaining each stage.

I see now Baldwin has said he did not pull the trigger! No comment from me needed.

Accidental discharges take many forms.

Many years ago I was shooting at a Kent Sports Centre with a Star .22 pistol. I fired a couple of single shots, then on the third the pistol went full auto and emptied the rest of the magazine in a second or two. Fully auto! Everyone was stunned. The pistol went off for repair as it had a worn part.

Luckily I kept it on target. Quite a good card actually.

Did he cock the weapon? It is a single action pistol. You have to pull the hammer back and lock it into the fully cocked position before the trigger will release it and allow the weapon to fire.

Perhaps the movie Rust is a ghost story.

Did he cock the weapon? It is a single action pistol. You have to pull the hammer back and lock it into the fully cocked position before the trigger will release it and allow the weapon to fire.

Perhaps the movie Rust is a ghost story.

He never pulled the trigger he claimed

A body language expert has just analysed his interview and says he is not lying, well he has been an actor for years!

I saw a portion of the interview on the news. What I believe he was saying is that he was in the act of cocking the hammer back and accidentally released it before it locked into the cocked position. Many single action pistols will discharge if you do that. He is effectively saying it was an accident because he did not know how the weapon worked. To me, he is still fully responsible for the incident.