What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Good Home - 8 Cylinder Experimental Torpedo Engine

SimonBrown

Premium Member
[FONT=&amp]It is with a heavy heart I'm offering up to a good home the 8 cylinder torpedo engine that has featured in this thread:[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Torpedo engine thread

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Progress has stalled and the inescapable fact of starting a new business and seeing it grow (https://accupixel.co.uk) means my time is going to be focussed elsewhere for the foreseeable future.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So rather than languish in my garage the torpedo engine should be giving joy to someone else. I have all the parts it arrived with boxed or crated, a lot of photos...a 3D model (see Sketchfab model) serving as reference of how it arrived and will dig into the memory banks to assist as much as I can anyone taking it on,

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Plus there are a few special tools that were made by the good hands of a gracious HMVF forum member - naturally these will be included - [/FONT]including the mounts I made to hold it on an engine stand.[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Please PM me here.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]It is a piece of historical engineering, a one-off and unique - certainly an experimental unit. It needs to be preserved, not languishing in my shed![/FONT]

Wishing you the best on your new business venture.

I can only imaging what a difficult decision it was to decide to part with this epic artifact.

Jason