What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 pounder .............ouch

mate of mine was a radiologist and he said you would be surprised what people put and where, you'd think the risk of it getting stuck and the pain and embarrassment in getting it remove would be a detterent.

I wonder who in the collecting community does it naked.

I was tought "a dirty mind and joy forever" was a UK phrase.

Just reading the comment section in the DM, laughing tears in m eyes.

Last edited:
Lets put this into perspective (appologes to other Hemerrhoid sufferers as you too know the feeling of being muzzel loaded)
But if he wasn't rolling around screaming, then this wasn't his first time ~ :xd:

Attachments

• SDC18517.jpg
    SDC18517.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 27
Imagine being an EOD member being called to that.... you come home at night after a day's work and the wife asks :"how was your day at work honey, anyhing special?'
No, ordinary day..... a guy with a 7 pound shell rammed into his arse.

I'd love to see the look on her face.

Now, when I communicate with our UK members, I will have a whole new mental picture that will haunt me forever.

It also brings a whole new meaning to taking pleasure from your collecting activities.

Last edited: