What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Set! (2021)

sksvlad

Some of you may sometimes question your ammo collecting hobby, especially if you are ridiculed by others. When I tell people I collect ammo, they think I am insane. Well, here is a movie to make you feel good about your ammo collecting. It is a documentary about the world of TABLE SETTING https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14315110/. I am serious, people have competitions of how to set a table, forks, knives, plates etc. They spend thousands of $$$ to impress judges and win prize ribbons. They are nuts, especially considering that most Americans do not eat using knives. This movie also will explain to people outside of US why Californians are what they are. Surprisingly, you will see actual ammunition about half the way through the movie, one of the women had a hunting safari themed table and placed ammo on the table, producing an angry reaction from the others.
So, you are fine, your hobby is normal, go ahead and spend thousands on a single artillery shell. Feel good and sane!!!

Last edited: