What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Instant Classic Christmas Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

M8owner

The 12 Vaccines of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas Dr. Fauci gave to me - the Pfizer Vaccine, and it was free.
On the second day of Christmas Dr. Fauci gave to me - the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, and they were free.
And so on and so on.

I was first in line for mine - and the booster.

Caught Covid in Feb 2020.

Had two Pfizer jabs plus Pfizer booster a couple of weeks ago. Not a single side effect - feel totally fine.

More importantly I feel protected.

It's estimated that 388,000 Americans have died from the vaccine.

I'd love to see the science behind that. Almost everyone who has died of Covid either has a pre existing condition or is very old. In the UK the median age for Covid death is 81 for men and 85 for women. The average of of death in the UK is 82. A couple of people who have died from the vaccine had had conditions that caused blood clots made slightly worse by the AZ vaccine. You are at far greater risk driving to work than taking the vaccine.

It said said on the BBCduring the night the US has reached 800,000 covid deaths, I can't see nearly half have died from the vacation.

Oh, no. Someone went off and dove right into the deep end. The interesting thing about life is that for every truth that you hold dear, there is someone out there who holds the exact opposite thought as the truth that they hold dear. If at anytime you think there is no chance that you are the crazy or stupid party, then that is a pretty good warning sign that it is you.

I am a fan of stand up comedy, and I love Bill Burr. One of his routines right before the pandemic was about how there are too many people and 85% of us needed to be killed off. Everyone thought that bit was hilarious. Here we are at some small fraction of 1%, and no one thinks that routine is funny anymore.

I am also struck by how the fundamental argument of the climate criers is that there are too many people in the world. Well, problem solved.

I do feel sorry for those who have lost a loved one during these times. Personal loss trumps math every time.

Last edited:
I had both Phizer jabs and the booster jab. Happy the government is trying to protect it's population.

Last edited:
My wife and I have had both jabs and booster, we feel fine. (Wife had Pfizer/Pfizer/Moderna, I had AZ/AZ/Moderna)

We know a lot of people that have had Covid, friends/family/neighbours. Some have still not recovered fully. One of our neighbours (now aged 30) caught Covid around 18 months ago, she cannot eat chicken anymore because the taste makes her sick, and she can no longer smell petrol.

Sadly one of my wife’s friends working on London Underground died from Covid last year.

If a second booster is offered next year, or if it becomes an annual thing, like the flu jab, then we will get the next jab.

My wife and I have had both jabs and booster, we feel fine. (Wife had Pfizer/Pfizer/Moderna, I had AZ/AZ/Moderna)

We know a lot of people that have had Covid, friends/family/neighbours. Some have still not recovered fully. One of our neighbours (now aged 30) caught Covid around 18 months ago, she cannot eat chicken anymore because the taste makes her sick, and she can no longer smell petrol.

Sadly one of my wife’s friends working on London Underground died from Covid last year.

If a second booster is offered next year, or if it becomes an annual thing, like the flu jab, then we will get the next jab.

I work for London Underground as a Train driver. We had news recently of a driver colleague who passed away after contracting Covid. He was the most sprightly bloke you could imagine, so it came as a shock. Thats not including the other railway and bus workers who sucumbed. Now the trains and buses are sanitised to the hilt with a rolling programme, on the trains at least, of every 30 days. Which is good for a couple of reasons: Firstly, we're protected to a degree from the virus. Secondly, the trains no longer have the aroma of piss and vomit....(excuse my language). Stay safe.

There are no information platforms anywhere that can tolerate the unfiltered postings of their audiences. For all the rest of time, every platform must have policies in place for what it will allow for any possible topic and the bureaucracy to enforce it. Their reputations and revenue streams demand it.

What happened to all the rest of the opinion expressed by Gspragge ? Are we being censored ?

Yes, this is an open site and has rules regarding posting. Comments or threads that are not in line with those rules will receive the appropriate action. If in doubt please review those rules and direct any questions to Spotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.