What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knives and Daggers of the Special Operations Executive by Ron Flook

Bonnex

Premium/Ordnance Approved
Ordnance approved
Premium Member
BOCN members with general militaria interests will be familiar with the work of Ron Flook in the field of military knives and be aware that his books command a premium in the second-hand trade. Ron has just released his latest book which covers SOE sharps. It is a Limited Edition so probably needs some prompt action via Ron's web site if interested.

BOCN members with general militaria interests will be familiar with the work of Ron Flook in the field of military knives and be aware that his books command a premium in the second-hand trade. Ron has just released his latest book which covers SOE sharps. It is a Limited Edition so probably needs some prompt action via Ron's web site if interested.

Thanks Bonnex for the heads-up, I just ordered a copy.

Just ordered my copy, be interested too see all the coin slashers listed in there, like there listed on ebay

Got my copy today, fascinating stuff and yes, thumb daggers and tyre slashers are included.
Recommended.
Dave.