What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

25pdr collection

Andysarmoury

Premium Member
Thought I would show you all my 25pdr collection.
Cheers
Andy

Attachments

• 25 pdr collection.jpg
    25 pdr collection.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 124
Very nice. I see you are good the point that's my weakness; the markings on the projectiles. I have no patience for that.

Nice collection Andy BUT where are your 3 Drill rounds, Illumination and un-sectioned Smoke and HES Practice rounds.
Just being a bit sarcastic as I really appreciate all your posts and Drill rounds . All hard to find now after 60+ years.
Keep posting and good health. Ron.

Nice collection Andy BUT where are your 3 Drill rounds, Illumination and un-sectioned Smoke and HES Practice rounds.
Just being a bit sarcastic as I really appreciate all your posts and Drill rounds . All hard to find now after 60+ years.
Keep posting and good health. Ron.

Still working on the other rounds lol all getting harder to find and getting expensive too, well the good stuff is.
Cheers
Andy

Andy.
I have photographed my collection for you and others. 25Pr cartridges mainly Australian.
I confused you with Andy Naude for the Drill rounds. Sorry.I will start a new thread on 25 pr ammunition & projectiles soon. I hope you enjoy them.Ron.

Andy.
I have photographed my collection for you and others. 25Pr cartridges mainly Australian.
I confused you with Andy Naude for the Drill rounds. Sorry.I will start a new thread on 25 pr ammunition & projectiles soon. I hope you enjoy them.Ron.

No worries Ron, Love to see them, one on my favourite rounds that and 18pds
Cheers
Andy