What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IAA forum log in

reccetrooper

Premium Member
Anyone else had problems logging in to the IAA Forum ?

I’ve tried several times but the log in page doesn’t load.

Easy, no more masks here, just jump from one iceberg to another and I'll drive you there, but you must bring gin with you....

I've been having no luck here in the U.K for over 24 hours. The first site I go to every morning is BOCN followed by IAA. I hope it's resolved soon.

I've been having no luck here in the U.K for over 24 hours. The first site I go to every morning is BOCN followed by IAA. I hope it's resolved soon.

Are you still having problems?

I still can’t view the forum or log in. No answer from Gary yet. I have now emailed Aaron Newcomer as he is the webmaster.

Try a different browser. This is a common problem for me. I always keep minimum of 2 browsers on the desk top.

There have been some updates to Microsoft recently, I wonder if that is causing a problem. Maybe restarting the computer might solve the issue. Just a guess.

Brian

​Tried Safari and Firefox, same issues with both browsers.

I don't have either of those two currently installed, however have tested Tim's link with Edge / Chrome & Brave - all appear to access the IAA site and can navigate around............not an IAA member so I can't test the login.

(One Ordnance website M/Ship is enough me - and it is the "Best One" :xd:)

Cheers
Drew

BTW - Check your Firefox version as from memory, out of date FF versions always caused me access issues.

Attachments

• IAA access -1.jpg
    IAA access -1.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 4
  • IAA access.jpg
    IAA access.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 6
There is a new browser called "Brave" which is extoled to be very good , I am using it now, have no clue if it is the best but it works.

Last edited:
There is a new browser called "Brave" which is extoled by be very good , I am using it now, have no clue if it is the best but it works.

Yes it is very good - have been using it now for over 1 year.

The Brave browser has a built-in "Trackers & Ads" blocking functionality, which also relates to both bandwidth and time saved.

Install "Duck Duck Go" for the search engine as well - although Google always has more in-depth hits.

Cheers Drew

Attachments

• Brave.JPG
    Brave.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 4