What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US rocket launcher and ammunition PSRL system

Apparently the first sales were to Ukraine.

Russian is now using them as well. They captured quite a few from Ukraine.

That is just bizarre given the amount of launchers and ammunition out there in the world. Many launchers have been imported into the US and sold as demils.

Attachments

• RPG7 Demil.jpg
    RPG7 Demil.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Forgotten weapons did a video on it. Seems to just be a Better QC version of a tacticooled RPG-7. Since they used original ammo in the video to test it, I'm assuming their accuracy claim is based on an optical sight vs the standard iron sights on the RPG. Even the guy talking about the system doesn't understand the system.
[video]https://youtu.be/9LBW2Mle4qw[/video]

Airtronic and the launcher have been around for some time now probably going on a decade, I thought it old news. They have sold units to the US military and some other countries but not in significant numbers. US SOCOM even tested them and I hear fielded them in Afghanistan as well. They are at the normal trade shows every year as well and have sold units in the US too, I believe to SOT/class 3 dealers because I have seen them for sale in the US.