What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L2 Grenades and family

paul the grenade

Hi All, I've not posted anything in ages so here's a few pics of my L2 Grenade collection and associated practice, drill, trial and experimental variants. Plus a few other modern British Grens.
I'm always on the lookout for new ones, if you have anything for sale let me know.
Cheers, Paul.

Attachments

• 20220418_080613.jpg
    20220418_080613.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 20220418_080627.jpg
    20220418_080627.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 84
Got the Rubber prac gren L56A1 embossed XEL but missing the blue lever that goes with the plastic striker mec body, do you have a picture of the lever. I did have loads of practice stikers mecs with levers and pins but gave them all away. Need one to finish one off.

DSCN0334.jpg

I've got a pile of 'modern' levers - photo above.

Send me a PM and I'll see if I can help. If you see what you need in the photo let me know (use the clock for location).

I'll charge a flat £5 a lever plus postage. Due to the thickness of the levers they are likely to be 'small parcel rate'.

I may regret this!

Last edited: