Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
  • Login:
    Premium Member
    Images
    Thanks

selling at auction (UK)

Have been watching and bidding on items at auction via Saleroom and have been impressed by the prices fetched sold this way; am now looking to try offering some items myself - a couple for starters. Has anyone any experience with auction houses and can recommend one with an upcoming militaria/arms and armour auction (allowing for time for me to submit items etc)? Thanks!
    always looking for inert baton rounds and accessories - please message me if you have any for sale/trade.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Most auction houses have quiet a lead time between submissions and sales in order to prepare catalogues, etc.

Try Tennants, they have a militaria sale in June that appears to still be inviting entries.

https://auctions.tennants.co.uk/auct...hica/?au=13952

Remember that different auction houses charge different seller’s commission, so check what their rates are first, and most will have a delay of at least two to four weeks before they pay you.
    Wanted: Baton/Irritant rounds (inert) and associated items, .700 NE (inert) and boxes (empty), .32-40 cartridge boxes (empty), WW2 British shotgun cartridge boxes (empty), Greener Police Gun cartridge boxes (empty). Message me if you have any of these items for sale/trade.

Premium Member
    Images
    Thanks
    Thanks George I'll give that a try I expect higher costs than selling elsewhere but the hammer prices would offset this, and of course not having the hassle of selling yourself.
    always looking for inert baton rounds and accessories - please message me if you have any for sale/trade.