What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russian arms firms brochures / advertising material wanted

Origo

Dear all,

as I'm generally interested in the provenance of ordnance, I'd like to kindly ask you all if you have access to brochures or advertising material from the following Russian firms:

1. Bazalt
2. Splav
3. Zavod Plastmass "3П"
4. NIMI Bakhirev
5. VTMZ Verkhnaya Tura.
6. Any other brochures / marketing material by Russian ordnance producers would be appreciated.

If someone could send me catalogues as a PDF or scans of catalogues it would be greatly appreciated.

If I am not mistaken, most of the artillery ammunition (or rather components thereof) currently being used in Ukraine by Russian forces was manufactured by Zavod Plastmass, VTMZ and NIMI, the latter being a large holding firm.

Please feel free to send me a message.

Thank you.

Regards,

Origo

So far, I've found this from Splav. https://thedeaddistrict.blogspot.com/2013/03/ojsc-splav-spa-brochures-from-idex-2013.html

sgdbdr, all I can say is many thanks. This is incredible. I will need some time to sort through the information.

If anybody has more, please share or DM. Thank you.

What he said! Incredible. So much info. I just wish I could read Russian!