What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimi Hendrix

sksvlad

Jimi Hendrix's Troubled Past Led to Joining the 101st Airborne Division

Jimi Hendrix suffered from a looming past before he became an influential guitarist. Jimi had a run-in with the cops due to stolen cars and instead of choosing prison he enlisted in the army in 1961 but was later discharged because of an incident. The army life wasn't for him and he turned to music shortly after where he spewed epic guitar solos that redefined rock
music.
2GRGF0B-Hollywoods-Iconic-Photos-And-Stories-Remembered-Jimi-Hendrixs-1024x968.jpg.pro-cmg.jpg

Once there was a time i had legal hand guns, rifles also was a member of the Medway pistol club, there was a member there called Norman Toon, he was a retired mortician in London really interesting cockney through and through, we was visiting him at his caravan at Allhallows on the isle of grain, in the back ground the tv was playing a program about Jimmy, jimmy's girlfriend said on the program jimmy never took any drugs that night he died, well this caught Normans attention, stopped the conversation we was having and he just come out that when he tested him for drugs he was full of every thing available at that time but he also said the most remarkable thing he remembered was he a massive male member.

What is the type of hat he is wearing called?

I don't recall ever seeing them as part of US military uniform.

What is the type of hat he is wearing called?

I don't recall ever seeing them as part of US military uniform.

1950s-60s US Army Ridgeway Fatigue cap[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
sometimes referred to as the Castro cap

Last edited: