What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2cm Flak

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
This 2cm Flak belongs to 116 Panzer Division "Der Windhund" a re enactment group .They Kindly allowed me over the ropes at Beltring to take these close up pictures to put on BOCN.Thank You for allowing this
If anyone wants to add more info to this topic please feel free

Attachments

• DSC04463.jpg
    DSC04463.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC04456.jpg
    DSC04456.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC04457.jpg
    DSC04457.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC04458.jpg
    DSC04458.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC04459.jpg
    DSC04459.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 51
some more photos

Attachments

• DSC04460.jpg
    DSC04460.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC04461.jpg
    DSC04461.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC04462.jpg
    DSC04462.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC04465.jpg
    DSC04465.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 49
flak gun

:tinysmile_shy_t:hey looks great nice photos i wish i had been there and the sun was shining ?

Excellent stuff spotter.

I'm always keen to see the privately owned weapons that live in the UK as someday I hope I will get the opportunity to buy a Pak gun. I've already started saving all my pennies :biggrin:

Did you see any Pak guns at the show?

Hi Stiel,

I did see one with a rodded-bomb displayed next to it but guess who had left his camera at the marquee........:(

btw

good to speak to you on the phone mate!.

best

waff

Hi Waff
No problem :bawling:. I will just have to wait until next year.

Same here, was good to chat, now I just need to prise some of your new goodies out of your death grip.

SG

This 2cm Flak belongs to 116 Panzer Division "Der Windhund" a re enactment group .They Kindly allowed me over the ropes at Beltring to take these close up pictures to put on BOCN.Thank You for allowing this
If anyone wants to add more info to this topic please feel free

It looks a lot better than it did earlier in the week when smoke was billowing out from underneath it. ;)

Incidentally, the chap from Tamiya was crawling all over our 75mm Pack Howitzers with his camera late in the week....... He refused to be drawn on whether they intend either re-releasing their old 1/35 metal kit, or even a brand new kit, but just grinned.

All the best,
Paul