What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWII Luftwaffe Bomb

Investment

Hi,

I have been dealing with an EBay seller in the States, and he mentioned that he has an inert WWII Luftwaffe Bomb available for sale. I haven't got any details yet, as it might be difficult to send across either the pond or pacific. So, thought I might see if we have any American members that may be interested, as it’s in their back yard, so to speak. Please let me know if anyone’s interested either by posting or PM.

Cheers,

Invest

Waff mate, I can feel your pain, a shame the bomb is outside the UK. :tinysmile_cry_t3:

Last edited:
Spotter, I'm still waiting for a reply from the seller and will let you know as soon as I find out from him. :tinysmile_shy_t:

Yes IV,i feel the pain alright!,however all is not lost yet.
Ive secured one that ive been chasing for a while.Its paid for,deal sealed!
Should get it in a couple of weeks or so.

cheers
waff

Hi,
The Ebay seller decided not to forward any pictures of the German bomb, so I guess a buyer was found somewhere in the States.
Unfortunately I didn't even learn what type it was, so I'm unable to even provide that information to interested members. :tinysmile_angry_t:
Cheers,
Invest