What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foyles War

F

Fuzeman

On Saturday 26 th July ITV1 At 20.50 (regions may vary )Foyles war is being repeated, this programme shows part of my collection
cheers

Nice one Fuzeman, what parts of your collection does it feature ?
I saw the series and the one thing i clearly remember is the bomb falling on the pub as I think that was done most realistically !
Chris

Hi the most noticeable part is the DANGER UNEXPLODED BOMB SIGN , if you look around the bomb disposal office a lot of my fuzes are on display in racks , also look out for the SD10 wall poster, it was fun doing the filming , apart from the lovely lolly i was paid i got a great suntan the weather in St Albans was great.

nice one Steve, supplier to the film industry eh! - where was the building that they used for the RE depot?

Hi Dave
not sure where that part was filmed , the first part the bomb shaft was filmed in St Albans, the shaft being dug by proffesional grave diggers, before i arrived, it was hard work as the ground being dug was clay.