What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beltring swag teasers!

waffenamt

Hi chaps,

Here i have a few shots of where my hard-earned went to this year.I will be eventually splitting and posting new pics round the site in the correct sections asap.
Any questions or pic requests and i will sort you out.:tinysmile_shy_t:

cheers
waff

Attachments

• S7002959.jpg
    S7002959.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 153
  • S7002958.jpg
    S7002958.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 103
  • S7002957.jpg
    S7002957.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 94
  • S7002956.jpg
    S7002956.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 130
  • S7002955.jpg
    S7002955.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Hi Paul isee you got a Zus40 Mk 3 annd what looks to be a (80)A , plus of course (89) (9) a (57)
Am i right

Hi Steve,
The ZuS40 has some bits missing but i will display it on one of the gaine pots i have,i will just wait until Erhard brings back(or posts) the nice one he is selling.
The scabby 80 is going to be restored when i buy a set of plug-in wire brushes/buffer wheels.I need to clear out the garage/workshop again!
I will compare the 57 to mine and release one for sale soon.Same goes with the V1 fuze shown in one of the pics near the shells.
s soon as im straight this week or early next week then i shall pop some good shots around the site.

best

waff

members collections

hi mate
very impressive haul you have there so there is money in Beer, :tinysmile_shy_t:
looks like you had a good week

It was the result of some very,very hard work in my spare time selling old beer pumps.
Also fitting pumps in folks garages so they can have a pint at home(check out doctorbeerpumps on ebay!:xd:)

Ive hardly had any weekends out for a long time but it was worth it.

cheers

waff

Paul it was great meeting you, you certainly did find some great stuff. I gained 3 extra igniters that i never had before, plus a few other bits. Not as many bits and pieces as in previous years at Beltring, may try other shows overseas. Sorry i didn't get to show you the other stuff that i was going to show you and give advice on.

No worries Chris,we had a good laugh!
Im going to give my mate a buzz soon to find out if he can get some more of those hogshead fuzes for my Glassmines?

best
waff

Skint !

You know Waff I could swear I read that you were Penniless just before Beltring ?
Know you must have remortgaged your abode for that lot !

I saw a few of your fuzes when we met at Beltring and was most impressed with the amount and in a lot of cases the quality of such old items.
Now you can spend the next six months inside living cheaply whilst you "do them all up" !!
Get polishing mate !:tinysmile_shutup_t:

:xd:

I sold a load of home bar rigs plus moved some stock at Leeds show,i put a ton of old beerpumps on ebay and worked every weekend and night previous for at least several weeks.Proves you can earn the money if you put the hours in.
Im now feeling the `unwind` so to speak as im permanently feeling knackered!.
Yes,i will compare the ones ive bought to my collection and release some for sale shortly.
Im off to germany on Thursday night,so im may have to dip into my regular wage fund,the g/f will go mad!

best

waff

Hi Waff
Very impressive haul indeed.

I'm not familiar with all the fuse things but I recognize a few shells.
Nice looking 5cm KwK pzgr 40 and the 3,7cm pzgr40 projectile. Also the 8,8cm pzgr 39.

If you change your mind about keeping any and decide to sell don't forget to give me a :call2: first....pleaseeee.

SG

Hi SG,
Good to have a quick chat the other day although the signal at the show sucks!
Im going to upload the items with closer shots next week when im back from Germany.I may have a 5cm PaK coming up for sale soon,will have to compare the ones i bought to the existing collection.
I cant get in the collection room yet as its full of junk transfered from other rooms.I think i need a bigger house!

cheers

waff

Hi Waff
Cheers...will be good to see the close up pictures.

How many German shells did you buy? I can see the 5cm Kwk (short case), the 8,8cm shell and the 3,7cm projectile but are there 2 more to the right of the 5cm KwK pzgr40?

Once you get a few ammo boxes they really take up all the display space.

SG

There is a 3.7 squeezebore proj which i need a correct case for as the one with it was cut-down so ive sold it.
A mystery proj in green that has a german ww2 fuze.There is also a arrow-head 5 cm too.
Ive to nip out on a job but will have a gander when i come back.

best
waff