What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

British bomb and Rocket, pistols and Fuzes 1914 -2007

F

Fuzeman

Hi for all of you who are interested in Bomb fuzes and pistols this book (also available on CD) is for you .written by David Andrews and Alan Swan

Its been a long wait , but this book has finally been produced which , covers all known bomb and rocket fuzes .

If you only buy one book then this is the book for you at over 500 pages its a mine of information .

allready i have managed to identify a relic bought from a well known auction site , several years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Fuzeman,
Do you have a contact for either David or Alan or where I can buy the book from, as I would like to purchase some copies.
Cheers,
Invest :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Hi Jason
Dave is one of our members contact info is EODDA
you wont be dissapointed its a great book thats allready prooved useful to me today and i only received it this morning
cheers

Hello Fuzeman! Question: How does one come to the book? How does one come to the CD? What costs the Buch/CD? Is there a sample of contents? Harry

Hi harry
Contact information is our member EODDA he will give you all the information prices etc
there are over 500 pages
regards

Ok, well since I started with this forum, there has been a wealth of knowledge and great people on here....

So... I contacted EODDA and proceeded to order a copy of this book. Well....... postage from the UK to Canada seems to be out to lunch. Needless to say EODDA is a great guy to deal with!!! :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

I highly recommend this book for anyone that has any interest in British fuzes. Its well laid out and lots of pictures. A wealth of information and "worth every penny". You wont be disappointed.

Big thumbs up :top:

Oh, and thanks FUZEMAN for the heads up and recommendation.

sounds an excellent publication but unfortunately way is out of my budget range even on the cd version

... I highly recommend this book for anyone that has any interest in British fuzes. Its well laid out and lots of pictures. A wealth of information and "worth every penny". You wont be disappointed.

Big thumbs up :top:

I just got my CD today and I concur wholeheartedly. The only bad thing is now that I have this book, I will never ever dig up another British fuze.

Anyone with a keen interest in this topic and who has purchased the book already knows how valuable it is as a source of information for British bomb fuzes and pistols. To anyone who may be thinking of purchasing the book and hasn't made up their mind yet, all I can say is that it is a comprehensive, well researched, MUST HAVE, reference book for anyone interested in this field.

Last edited:
Well done Dave and Al its great to see it up and running finally.