What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats in your living room

Big Dave

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Premium Member
Just moved some of my ordance into the living room for a change.

Attachments

• dads 2.jpg
    dads 2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 220
nice dave look forward to seeing how your collection has grown since last time i saw it,stick some more on if you get time please

Very nice Dave!.

I used to have ordnance in the front room but im now thinking its best out of the way for visitors.
Invite only nowadays to my `war room`.

waff

Hi Waff used to have a couple of de-act Sten and Bren guns in the front room ,used to get some funny looks from people who were new to the house but most of our friends didnt bat an eye lid!.Neighbours both sides know what i collect and dont think its unusual to see me clean the Brens on the patio table on a Sunday morning

As requested by Spotter a few pics of the shed

Attachments

• DSCF0857 rezied.jpg
    DSCF0857 rezied.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCF0858 resized.jpg
    DSCF0858 resized.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCF0859 resized.jpg
    DSCF0859 resized.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCF0860 resized.jpg
    DSCF0860 resized.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 146
The PIATs a repro couldnt afford the grand plus for the real thing ,but if i win the lottery ?

hi Big Dave
nice collection there i had a glass cabinet in the living room and set up all my rounds in it .
about 250 of them when the wife didnot get her own way and this is not often she used to bump the cabinet ofcourse this had a domino effect and all the rounds fell over ?
they are now in my outbuilding ?
the wife dose not like spiders so my rounds are safe ?
Archie

Whats in your living room ?

And this little item resides in our living room-it is only left in the room as it cannot be moved by the lady of the house :laugh:

If she can move it then it can go ! pretty safe there then !
Chris :tinysmile_shy_t:

Attachments

• 8INCH M106.JPG
    8INCH M106.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 64
great collection

Hi Dave
Very nice collection, i bet it took time and money to come up with that lot.
most impressive.
panzer 1 .Dave.